How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RESPONDER9 Your Own Question
RESPONDER9, Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 389
Experience:  Attorney with more than 20 years of expertise.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
RESPONDER9 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a felony conviction from 1999 that I can't expunge,

Customer Question

I have a felony conviction from 1999 that I can't expunge, but I am educated and professional. I'm having a problem in Texas (moved last year) finding gainful employment. What can I do? What careers can I tap into that my past won't hinder my success.
I have 2 children that I have to support. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RESPONDER9 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am very sorry to see that this situation has occurred and I can offer some companies that may consider you on these lists:
I hope you find something soon and thanks for your question.