Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was fired from my job with out any cause.. my health insurance was paid up to date. The…

Customer Question
I was fired from my...
I was fired from my job with out any cause.. my health insurance was paid up to date. The company new that I had to have a procedure done they fired me three days before my procedure. I had the procedure done, after my procedure. A week later I received a letter offering me this this high price insurance. and they took another insurance premium out of my last pay after they cancel my insurance .now I am stuck with a 15.270 hospital bill. What bout this. Please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/25/2015
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 3 years ago
John, Employment Lawyer
My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and counseling experience in these types of matters, and I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
Is your accusation that they terminated your employment because you were about to have a procedure or making a file on the insurance?