Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I FILED A DISCRIMINATION CASE WITH THE EEOC AGINST MY EMPLOYER…

Customer Question
I FILED A DISCRIMINATION CASE...
I FILED A DISCRIMINATION CASE WITH THE EEOC AGINST MY EMPLOYER FOR AGE, COLOR AND NATIONAL ORGIN. SHORTLY AFTER I WAS FIRED AND THE EXPLANATION GIVEN TO ME WAS FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. THE EEOC GAVE ME THE RIGHT TO SUE LETTERS FOR TITLE 7, AGE AND NATIONAL ORGIN. I WAS MANAGER MAKING $35+ AN HOUR I WAS DEMOTED AND DEGRADED. I WAS REPLACED BY A $12 AN HOUR EMPLOYEE. I HAD A LAWYER THAT DOES NOT SPECIALIZE IN EMPLOYMENT LAW. I REALLY NEED AN EMPLOYMENT LAYWER TO LOOK AT MY CASE.THANKSGK1H
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/23/2015
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Seek a local plaintiff employment specialist to review the agreement to obtain a second opinion on whatever it is that you are signing.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be ceded for my time. Thank you.