Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I FILED A DISCRIMINATION CASE WITH THE EEOC AGINST MY EMPLOYER

Customer Question

I FILED A DISCRIMINATION CASE WITH THE EEOC AGINST MY EMPLOYER FOR AGE, COLOR AND NATIONAL ORGIN. SHORTLY AFTER I WAS FIRED AND THE EXPLANATION GIVEN TO ME WAS FOR UNKNOWN REASONS. THE EEOC GAVE ME THE RIGHT TO SUE LETTERS FOR TITLE 7, AGE AND NATIONAL ORGIN. I WAS MANAGER MAKING $35+ AN HOUR I WAS DEMOTED AND DEGRADED. I WAS REPLACED BY A $12 AN HOUR EMPLOYEE. I HAD A LAWYER THAT DOES NOT SPECIALIZE IN EMPLOYMENT LAW. I REALLY NEED AN EMPLOYMENT LAYWER TO LOOK AT MY CASE.THANKSGK1H
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
Seek a local plaintiff employment specialist to review the agreement to obtain a second opinion on whatever it is that you are signing.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be ceded for my time. Thank you.