How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on paid administrative leave currently. I work at an adolescent

Customer Question

I am on paid administrative leave currently. I work at an adolescent group home. One evening on midnights when working alone apparently I became somewhat incoherent and I don't remember the night in anyway shape or form. As embarrassed as I am at some point I lost control of bodily functions but was aware enough to change into a different set of clothes for my locker and wash the clothes I was wearing I did not complete any of the work I was too but I did wake the residents up on time. The next shift came in and reported that I was incoherent and appeared out of it they put me in my car and sent me home. I barely remember getting home my car was even parked weird in the driveway. I have to go to a stupid hearing for work where I will probably be fired I am under the care of a neurologist at this time. The doctor said it could take some time to figure this out. Do I have any rights? Even for the simple fact that no one did anything while I was having a medical emergency other than to send me away?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Is your employer aware of your neurological disorder?