Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need someone familiar with Maryland Unemployment Law

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/14/2015
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Patrick, Esq.
Hello and welcome. I can assist you with this. What exactly is your question?
Tina, Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO