How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking advise , my

Customer Question

I am looking for an advise , my company has led me to a state of depression and big financial loss as well. now I am jobless because they still haven't given me my relieving letter it has been 4 months. I somehow also feel bit intimidated that they are deliberately doing all of this as I had threatened them to report their unfair support to their employees on a foreign land. Now all of this aside I am now not even sure if I can continue my work the way they have kept things hanging I am loosing my mind here.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Due to of their unfair support towards my medical conditions in the past, I decided to quit the organization. I have had a lot of issues in this company which has finally led me to this state. I have been literally begging them for my exit documents but they never have co-operated well even knowing my medical and financial situations they choose such response. I have tried to even escalate this matter to the higher authorities but there has been no response. I also would like to forward this complaint to the Home office regarding the security measures and support provided to the Indian staff when they are placed abroad. I have gone through a big financial loss also in the previous year due to all the frustration caused from my work people. I had to live with a pain in my lower back for almost 2 months. My company was not able to provide me an accommodation and I was constantly harassed to report to work neglecting my medical conditions. I feel very frustrated at the way they treated me and due the recent turn of events I even had lot of problems in my relationship. I am unable to meet her also because my visa processing can take place only when I have some employment proofs. I have become very depressed and paranoid and I am unsure if I will be able to work the same again. It has affected my personal life very badly and led me to a state of utter depression. From four months without any pay and since I don't have any work my mind keeps thinking all the time and my parents are worried if I shouldn't go crazy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also feel sometimes that I have been followed around to make sure that I don't complain to the labor court. however now that it has breached my limits, I would like to seek a detailed legal opinion on this matter as now this really is becoming a threat to my own identity. This is a big MNC company which I work for and since they know I have the proofs for the ill treatments , I dont know if I feel safe to report them to authorities. I was thinking of apply for a research permit and indentity change request but as I dont know the procedures and with the things that I explain , I am unsure how to proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello, what outcome are you seeking?

Related Employment Law Questions