Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was terminated from a position by this person in 2011, I

Customer Question
sued thru the EEOC and...
I was terminated from a position by this person in 2011, I sued thru the EEOC and won. Then the retaliated against me and we are in the middle of another Eeoc federal law suit. I found out yesterday the manager that cause all of this is now applying for the management position where I work now. I believe he's stalking me, what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/7/2015
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello, have you alerted the HR department of this?
I told my regional manager
Should I get a restraining order
I would alert HR. If you are concerned for your safety, I would seek a restraining order. Consider also a lawyer letter to him demanding he cease and desist and warning against further harassment, contact or communication
What will you charge me to do a restraining order?
We cannot represent customers per site rules. I can suggest a directory for having a lawyer handle, or you may do it yourself by filing complaint with the police.
This did not help me at all.
You repeated to me what I said in my message... Therefore this service was no help. I want a refund please.
You asked what options you have. I suggested:
1. HR
2. police complaint
3. restraining order.
4. lawyer letter.
Site rules dont let us execute the ideas, only answer the question.
If I can clarify something about the answer, I am happy to provide that.
Infolawyer, Lawyer