How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 56549
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was terminated from a position by this person in 2011, I

Customer Question

I was terminated from a position by this person in 2011, I sued thru the EEOC and won. Then the retaliated against me and we are in the middle of another Eeoc federal law suit. I found out yesterday the manager that cause all of this is now applying for the management position where I work now. I believe he's stalking me, what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello, have you alerted the HR department of this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I told my regional manager
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I get a restraining order
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
I would alert HR. If you are concerned for your safety, I would seek a restraining order. Consider also a lawyer letter to him demanding he cease and desist and warning against further harassment, contact or communication
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What will you charge me to do a restraining order?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
We cannot represent customers per site rules. I can suggest a directory for having a lawyer handle, or you may do it yourself by filing complaint with the police.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This did not help me at all.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You repeated to me what I said in my message... Therefore this service was no help. I want a refund please.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
You asked what options you have. I suggested:
1. HR
2. police complaint
3. restraining order.
4. lawyer letter.
Site rules dont let us execute the ideas, only answer the question.
If I can clarify something about the answer, I am happy to provide that.

Related Employment Law Questions