Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO A LADY NAME JESSICA ROMNEY AND SHE WANTS

Customer Question
ME TO SIT WITH HER...
I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO A LADY NAME JESSICA ROMNEY AND SHE WANTS ME TO SIT WITH HER MOTHER AND SHE IS FROM CHICAGO AND WILL BE MOVING TO MISSISIPPI SO SHE SENT ME AN CHECK SO THAT THEY CAN SEND HER MOTHER HEARING AIDS HERE TO MY HOUSE CAUSE SHE SAID THEY WERE CHEAPER HER IN MISSISSIPPI BAND THE CHECK CAME AND IM JUST TRYING TO SEE WHY I CANT CASH IT AND I HAVE TO PUT IT IN AN CHECKING ACCOUNT IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/6/2015
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney. I will do whatever I can to provide an honest and accurate answer to your question.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful. Are they requesting you to send them any money back from the check, or just hearing aids?
Thank you
Tina, Lawyer