John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

John. I'm reading your answer. I was told that I didn't

Customer Question

Hi John. I'm reading your answer. I was told that I didn't have the skill set. I think they wanted to hire the younger person for his server skills. They piled a lot of applications on him to support. However, the customer was pleased with my work and I received several positive comments within work group meetings.
Most people are young. I'm probably one of the oldest.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I still think you have a case. They may say it was lack of server skills, but they apparently never warned you about that etc.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.