How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57725
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I tried to get a section 32 buyout ime doctor says im at 55%

This answer was rated:

I tried to get a section 32 buyout ime doctor says im at 55% my doctor did not put a percent my workers compensation payments are stopped and they are working on a loss of usage award. I went back to my doctor he not going to give percent he says he going to do a classification instead I was wondering is classification worth more or will they be inclined to do the buyout know
Hello, the classification is sufficient and helpful. With that diagnosis by a qualified doctor you should be able to do the buyout and resolve the matter quickly. Practically, doctor should be aware of what you are seeking to accomplish so he may try to accommodate where possible and accurate. Best of luck. enjoy the weekend. Kindly rate the answer positively.
Infolawyer and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you