Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I need to jnow if it is wise to take legal actons against the

I need to jnow if it is wise to take legal actons against the union that i am amember, based on them violating the union contract with management, that caused me to be denied the right to a job positon?
Hello, it is usually not wise and an option of last resort. Seeking to mediate and work out a settlement is preferable. The reason is that litigation can be expensive with outcome uncertain. Also may harm future job prospects and lead to being blacklisted from positions. Having local counsel speak with union rep can help. C

martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.

Have a nice weekend.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it wise for me to get an attorney to negotiate something with my local lefal counsel?

Yes. That way you attempt to recover, spend a limited amount and protect your rights. Findlaw is a good source. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am trying to make contact with the website because i do not want the free trial ir subscription , the website will nit let me cancel and do not provide a phone number help, i will call my credit card company if i am not allowed to cancel the subscrption

I will ask customer service to do that. Is my answer to your solo question acceptable?