Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I work with machinery, punch press, drill press, ect. My emmployer

states that i need to...
I work with machinery, punch press, drill press, ect. My emmployer states that i need to givehim my medication list so that he can decide if I am able to run the machines that I have for the past five years, We have new owners and they are updating employee handbook. They are also requesting that if anything in may life changes, from telephone numbers to divorce, death ect i have to inform them. Is this wrong, Nebraska is the state I work in and the corporation is a nebraska corp.
9/7/2013
Infolawyer, Lawyer

INFOLAWYER :

Hello, is there discrimination involved?

Customer:

I donot believe so.

INFOLAWYER : The information employer seeks is private and confidential including health related.
INFOLAWYER : There is no basis for such intrusion by the employer.
INFOLAWYER : Consider alerting human resources and the state labor board.
INFOLAWYER : Local counsel can also do so. Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?
Customer:

No thank you you been very hellpful.

INFOLAWYER :

Very welcome

INFOLAWYER :

Have a nice day

INFOLAWYER :

Kindly click on the excellent rating for the answer.

Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer