How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide employment and discrimination law advice in my own practice.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

terminated due to performance. resident(s) wants me to visit

This answer was rated:

terminated due to performance. resident(s) wants me to visit is this permitted as long as I stay in their company?

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I am a licensed Pennsylvania professional and will try to help.

Generally speaking once an employee is terminated, their license to visit the employer is likewise taken away. However then the employer or the agents of the employer (the existing employees) could still permit the past employee on the premises. Unlike in the past where the employer had a right to enter so as to go to work, now someone from the company has to grant express permission for that past employee to enter. At the same time if supervisors, who outrank employees, rescind the invite and inform the past employee that he must leave, he has to do so or else he will be considered to be trespassing on private property. A resident (a client in this case), can likewise consent to and permit visitors, but typically supervisors have a stronger claim to grant or take away permission in this instance.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq. and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

call XXXXX tell Gloria. she needs the verification or can i give her a print out of the response in my E-mail?


I'll give her a print out and see what she says

My apologies but I cannot contact you directly or the individual. If you have additional questions or concerns, I would be more than happy to clarify and respond again. Since you rated my answer, the ability to print it out should be available as well.

My apologies on the delay, due to the holiday I was out with family and friends and could not immediately respond. Please have a wonderful holiday yourself!