How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 118664
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was trying to respond to yoiur answer but the system was

This answer was rated:

I was trying to respond to yoiur answer but the system was not letting me
I have only been there 7 months . Will I still have a claim againsts them? Will I still be able to get unemployment when i am released? Does SAIF still have to pay me time loss untill I am relased? Or if the provider relases me to modified duty only?
Thank you for your response and new question.

Your only claim would be the retaliation under workers compensation if you have not been there 12 months, but it is still a claim you have. SAIF still has to pay while you are out on workers compensation. When you are released to full duty, you would claim unemployment and argue the employer retaliated against you firing you while they knew you were out of work on workers compensation.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 4 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you