Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I had verbal agreement with my supervisor about make up time hours, is

this verbal agreemnt legal?...
I had verbal agreement with my supervisor about make up time hours, is this verbal agreemnt legal?
3/7/2013
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hi

Yes. A verbal agreement of this nature is legal and enforceable

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close the question and it will always be available for follow ups. A Rating will only close a CHAT and then convert it to a QA where you can always access it.

Thank You and good luck with everything
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

would it cause me more if I ask you another question related to the one i ask you?

Hi

No. You can ask me and there is no further charge

I was fired from the company I work for for 5 years because of the time discrepancy they found, however those time i did work and had verbal agreement with my supervisor and she approved all of my time card automatically, do i have a case?

they are basing the time by badging and logging into computer, however the time I have submitted to my supervisor match the time on my calendar that I wrote everyday for the past 5 year. so instead of me charging them OT i put the time to the day I was out sick should go ahead and contact labor lawyer?

Hi

I am sorry you have been fired.

So you want to know if you have a case because you were fired?

Is that what you are asking?

What state are you in?

I live in California,

Yes I was fired because i was accused of falsifying my timecard. The timecard that was approve by my manager electronically and I was just wondering if I do have a case to pursue the sue for wrongful termination.

Hi

I apologize because I did not see that you were in CA when I first answered this question. And there is a specifically category for CA employment questions.

I will have to move this to that category.

I apologize and you can request a refund for the service I provided by contacting the administration of this website.

Please do not respond here until another CA employment professional contacts you.

Wendy-Mod

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Wendy

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law