Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am back...In regards XXXXX XXXXX previous answer I understand

but what I left out...
I am back...In regards XXXXX XXXXX previous answer I understand but what I left out was that I questioned the use of traffic quotas and the treat of loss of overtime wages. (Texas Transportation Coce-Section 720.002.Prohibition On Traffic Offense Quotas) Resulting in filing of criminal allegations against me for the methods used to highlight this ilegal activity. I was No-Billed by a Grand Jury..but forced to retire and loss of future pension dollars..Hope this is not a repeat of earlier questions. Thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/10/2013
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Thank you for the new post. I am afraid that I do not understand what you new question is. Are you asking if those additional facts change the answer that I had originally provided?

yes

Thank you. Did you retire before or after the grand jury no billed you?

i had to retire or be fired. I had to suspend my ftfth amendment right to keep my job

Thank you. Those additional facts do not change the original answer.

I know that you were between a rock and a hard place. However, those additional facts do not change the outcome.

~~ J.B.

Thanks...I will continue to study this process...

You are very welcome. I wish you the very best.

~~ J.B.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer