Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I am a native american women whom is a chef \manager at camp

I am a native american women whom is a chef \manager at camp and have been hear for over a year..A manager has been jerking me around for a period of time.He is male.I went on break.upon my return i heard through fellow employees that he gave my position too a another employee whom has just been newly hiered.... i and put me in the his position without me knowing nothing about it..which is a rotating manager...and he and another male employee has done sexually harassement towards me I never documented ,but,there was a wittiness and i believe he would tell the truth.Ifeel he is discriminating against me.He has also done underhanded things too other employees..
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 years ago.
Such discrimination and harassment are not acceptable. If not being solved internally by management, you may proceed with a complaint with the EEOC. I am including a helpful link as well as one for filing the complaint: http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/sex.cfm
http://www.eeoc.gov/employees/howtofile.cfm
You may also have a lawyer reach out to negotiate a settlement and coordinate the above filing.

I hope you found the answer fast and direct. Please click the ACCEPT button so I may get credit for it by Justanswer. If my answer has been especially helpful, please also consider a suitable BONUS.

If you have a follow up question, just click REPLY. I will be more than happy to address it.