How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57726
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a native american women whom is a chef \manager at camp

Resolved Question:

I am a native american women whom is a chef \manager at camp and have been hear for over a year..A manager has been jerking me around for a period of time.He is male.I went on break.upon my return i heard through fellow employees that he gave my position too a another employee whom has just been newly hiered.... i and put me in the his position without me knowing nothing about it..which is a rotating manager...and he and another male employee has done sexually harassement towards me I never documented ,but,there was a wittiness and i believe he would tell the truth.Ifeel he is discriminating against me.He has also done underhanded things too other employees..
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 years ago.
Such discrimination and harassment are not acceptable. If not being solved internally by management, you may proceed with a complaint with the EEOC. I am including a helpful link as well as one for filing the complaint:
You may also have a lawyer reach out to negotiate a settlement and coordinate the above filing.

I hope you found the answer fast and direct. Please click the ACCEPT button so I may get credit for it by Justanswer. If my answer has been especially helpful, please also consider a suitable BONUS.

If you have a follow up question, just click REPLY. I will be more than happy to address it.
Infolawyer and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you