Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX and I have a question with major answers:

Customer Question
I am HIV+ and I...
My name is XXXXX XXXXX and I have a question with major answers: I am HIV+ and I work at a Hospital in the Food and Nutrition Deptartment. Here are the questions: 1. Should I let my employers know my status? What would be the outcome if I did? (If answer is they could fire me) then, What action could I take if they did? and 2. What would be the outcome if I didn't tell them and something was to happen to me and they found out?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/20/2012
Employment Lawyer: nest9,
 replied 6 years ago
nest9

Hello. This site below has tons of the information you are looking for. It will answer the questions on your employment and how you are considered protected.

Thanks.

http://www.wisbar.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=47432&TEMPLATE=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm

Relist: Incomplete answer.
The questions weren't answered
Employment Lawyer: Thilaan,
 replied 6 years ago
Thilaan
Hello dear client,

Click here for answer

Please hit ACCEPT BUTTON so that i get credit for all my efforts and time.

-Jabi