How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttorneyTom Your Own Question
AttorneyTom, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 9176
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
AttorneyTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Fraternization laws

This answer was rated:

Is it against the law to fraternize with co workers in the state of Kentucky and can it be used in court even after 4 years of knowledge.

There are no laws in any US state that prohibit, in blanket fashion, fraternization with coworkers. Many employers have policies prohibiting such fraternization. However, it is not unlawful.

Some states do have laws prohibiting adultery. Kentucky used to have such a law (Ky.Rev.Stat. § 436.070). However, it was unfortunately repealed in 1974.

That said, when a custodial parent isn't properly caring for children, when that parent is shirking parental duties and having the noncustodial parent pick up the slack, etc., the noncustodial parent may wish to seek a custody modification to have the order reflect the circumstances as they are and to modify physical custody to place the children with that parent.

Disclaimer: By engaging in this correspondence, you agree to and understand the following:
No attorney-client relationship is formed through this correspondence. The following information is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice/legal services. Correspondence through JustAnswer is visible to the public and is not confidential. T-USA is not familiar with your situation and could not possibly provide legal advice/legal services through JustAnswer. T-USA does not claim to be licensed to practice law in your state. The information provided in this correspondence cannot and should not be relied on for legal purposes.
If you need legal advice/services you should visit a local attorney as soon as possible. You can find a local attorney at, Martindale, a Local Lawyer Referral Service, or a Local Legal Clinic (if you cannot afford an attorney).

AttorneyTom and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you