Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I wish to sue the Denneys Corporation for discrimination (firing…

Customer Question
I wish to sue the...
I wish to sue the Denney's Corporation for discrimination (firing an employee for having AIDS); also engaging in Social Security fraud. I have also been advised to hire private counsel to sue DCF for conspiracy to defraud, forgery anb obstruction of justice.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/28/2010
Employment Lawyer: Cedric, Employment Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Cedric
Cedric, Employment Lawyer
You should first file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) for discriminating against you in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act for having AIDS.

They will investigate and either file suit on your behalf or issue you a 'right to sue' letter so you can file suit yourself.

www.eeoc.gov

You can also report that they are engaging in social security fraud to:

http://www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/