Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

my employer gave me a falsified radiation exposure report.

Customer Question
my employer gave me a...
my employer gave me a falsified radiation exposure report. what can i do about it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/28/2010
Employment Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Hello there:

tell me more about what happened and what the consequences of giving someone a falsified radiation report are.
i work for a comapany that builds and maintain x-ray scanning machines (like the ones in airports) according to OSHA they have to provide an yearly one. the reason i say it is false is because i still have the only dosimeter badge issued to in 2009.
I am going to transfer this one to our employment law section. Thanks for your patience.
thank you