Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

how can a lawyer help a person with a dac record informati…

Customer Question
how can a lawyer help...
how can a lawyer help a person with a dac record information
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/24/2010
Employment Lawyer: JBaxLaw, Employment Lawyer replied 8 years ago
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Employment Lawyer
What do you mean by DAC?

Thank you

DAC WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR !

RECORD THIS AS IT STANDS FOR DRIVE A CHECK OR A REPORT OF A DRIVERS RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT AND DRIVING RECORD ALL CDL DRIVERS OFFICE IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA..

LOOKS LIKE TRUCK DRIVERS HAVEN'T BEEN USING YOUR RESOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR HELP, LOOKS LIKE I'VE BEEN CHARGED FOR ANOTHER MONTH OF JUST ANSWER CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT.

I'M NOT NEEDING TO SPEND MORE MONEY I'VE NOT GOT THE ANSWERS I NEED FROM THIS PROGRAM 78 DOLLARS ISN'T WHAT I NEED TO SPEND AND NOT GET ANY HELP IN A TRUCK DRIVERS NEED FOR HELP AS A PROFESSIONAL.
I appreciate your patience. I am familiar with these reports. I asked for clarification because so many wide ranging questions are posted an acronym's intended meaning cannot be assumed.

The DAC report is governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. This means that an attorney could assist you in cleaning up your record. You have the right to contest any information included on the report. The reporting agency has a limited number of days to verify the information or it will be removed. You or your attorney will do this by writing the DAC bureau to contest any false information. It should be noted that any false statements of fact may support a civil defamation suit as well.

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.