Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

WILL MY QUESTION BE VIEWED BY ANY ONE BESIDES YOU AND I

Customer Question
?...
WILL MY QUESTION BE VIEWED BY ANY ONE BESIDES YOU AND I ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/22/2010
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Yes, as I said it can be viewed by all Experts and once it is answered by anyone accessing the internet. You have opened up a new question box now instead of replying to the answer I gave you. Please only reply to my additional response, otherwise I nor any other Expert will be able to follow you because you will have several questions opened for one issue.

Please do not reply to this, use the original question and answer to reply.

I DONT CARE IF OTHER LAWYERS SEE MY QUESTION BUT I CANT RISK MY EMPLOYER OR OTHER EMPLOYEES AT MY JOB READING MY QUESTION. PLEASE ADVISE THANKS

I took your advice and asked customer service to block my Q&A. Did you ever recieve my question regarding a possible lawsuit?
What additional info. do you need to answer my question regarding a possible law suit? I sent quite a thorough question,but will gladly supply any answers that you need.My emil told me that you need additional info.
Marsha I do not have confidence in you. I asked several times, if my questions regarding a possible lawsuit and apparently you are not interested i my question. I would prefer not to deal with you any more and I would like another expert assigned to me. Someone who will actually care about my situation and give me answers