Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My WA State Workers Comp, took away or Denied ALL clients under…

Customer Question
My WA State Workers Comp...
My WA State Workers Comp, took away or Denied ALL clients under Workers Comp, their needs for a therapy Devices' (electrical stim "TENS") and the supplies needed. These are used after surgery for nerve and pain treatment.
I wanted to know HOW they can do that ... and ALL the counter productive time of patients for the time it take to get Authorization (even when they have ALL the proper tests and diagnosis for surgery needed .... etc.
I have a "wire in my back that needs to be removed" and I'm waiting? WA State says they treat their injured. But, it's been a Hell Ride with them for almost 15 years.
Where is the control of counter-productive actions by them to actually hurt the injured than really treating them?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/22/2010
Employment Lawyer: MDLaw, Employment Lawyer replied 8 years ago
MDLaw
MDLaw, Employment Lawyer
Did you have an actual legal question?
K was recently told to contact WA state Senators! So, I have take the Case or this issue on, myself.
Thanks for time... I've tried, but was led to this alternative guidence.
hello,

With the info above explaining the Discrimination of "needs taken away from the Disabled", is a "no brainer" ...and then YOUR EXPERT ASKS, "Did you have an actual legal question?" WHAT?

I payed money for that!! I want a refund.... I will contact my Credit Card! It's on file and you can do better than that. In my History, Closed items, I had FULL INFO and you folks ...just MADE MONEY off me...!

NOT HAPPY with your so-called service .... (SCAM)