Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have deferred ajudication and unable to find a job. What…

Customer Question
I have deferred ajudication and...
I have deferred ajudication and unable to find a job. What are my options? Who can hire me? I live in the state of Texas.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/20/2010
Employment Lawyer: Cedric, Employment Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Cedric
Cedric, Employment Lawyer
Since you just have deferred adjudication anyone can hire you.

Unfortunately, in a background check it could come up that you have deferred adjudication and that could be a reason not ot hire you.
Well it was deferred but has been revoked so that eliminates it. So i need to know what are my options job wise. What are my options if any? I have tried a ton of places and have lost hope.
Then it shouldn't affect things job wise for you. It could just be the tough economy, unfortunately.
I realize it is a touch economy. I have a record/felony. So are you telling me i am out of options? Where am i able to get a job?
Yeah, unfortunately you are somewhat out of options.

I hate the system, and really wish I had better information to give you.
Are you serious? Do you realize how many felons are even out there? People work so i know there is an answer to my question. It is fine though i understand to a degree but this was not helpful at all. I already know what you have stated.
Relist: Information provided was unuseful..
Information provided was unuseful.