Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

about a month ago i asked a question re. getting my company…

Customer Question
about a month ago i...
about a month ago i asked a question re. getting my company to release my pension before 65.. a woman asked me some questions then said she would look into it , i provided my credit card no. but have had no ans, the profile said she was an expert in this field... can anyone help. stupidly i did not print out the info
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/13/2010
Employment Lawyer: AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney replied 8 years ago
AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney

Dear jacustomer,

I'm wondering if you are mixing up this site with another, as I don't see any other questions posed here by you, and it appears that you signed up here just today. However, if you signed up previously with a different username/screenname, you can look under that name for you other question - there is a decent chance that the expert is awaiting response from you. Let me know! If you can't locate it, try contacting JA customer service and I'm sure they can help you.

no i`m sure this was the one i sent my message to . however since i have signed on can u help me ?

Hi, and sure.

What is your full facts and question?