Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

What happens if another employer is seeking a referance from…

Customer Question
What happens if another employer...
What happens if another employer is seeking a referance from a former employer and is told why the person is fired , this causes the new employer to not hire the employee
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/10/2010
Employment Lawyer: JBaxLaw, Employment Lawyer replied 8 years ago
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Employment Lawyer
As long as the statement made to the potential employer was true, there is nothing wrong with the former employer's actions.

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.