Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

if u apply for an exotic dancer permit in las vegas or dallas

if u apply for an exotic dancer permit in las vegas or dallas do they check your records/prints in all fifty states or just nevada or texas and the state your id is from?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 years ago.
They check the national crime database and also the states where you have lived, since they ask you to list those on the application. They have companies they use that actually do check records in all 50 states, so if you falsify your application and do not disclose an arrest they will find out and your application would be denied and you could be charged with falsifying the form as well.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so even if the club says it checks only the state that issued the id and the state the club is in, the service they use will check all 50 anyway?
Yes, and many times your state will include the national database records as well on your state record.