Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Having quite a time at work. We have a new asst. Director who

Customer Question
cut our pay by .40...
Having quite a time at work. We have a new asst. Director who cut our pay by .40 an hour. I have been there almost 3 years and have yet to break 10. 00 an hour. Then they cut our holidays. Now The new managment team has decided to set our shedules without any input from even the frontline supervisors. This is a healthcare situation requiring a CNA cert.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2010
Employment Lawyer: Lawmoe, Employment Lawyer replied 7 years ago
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Employment Lawyer

Thank you for the email.

I am afraid that unless you have a contract indicating otherwise, your employer may modify pay or benefits, including holidays, so long as notice is provided to the employees and so long as the labor laws are no violated with regard to minimum wage and overtime pay.

Please click ACCEPT BELOW

Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Employment Lawyer
Lawmoe
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Employment Lawyer