Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

what are the calif unemployment insurance code 1030, 1032,

Customer Question
1256?...
what are the calif unemployment insurance code 1030, 1032, 1256?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Employment Law
2/16/2010
Employment Lawyer: MDLaw, Employment Lawyer replied 7 years ago
MDLaw
MDLaw, Employment Lawyer
Is your question simply what those statutes state?
Tina, Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO