mehrdadhassid
mehrdadhassid,
21747962

does ativan and xanax show up as the same ting for an employment

Customer Question

does ativan and xanax show up as the same ting for an employment drug test?
does it show up for benzos or can they tell what kind of benzos? If my xanax prescript has expired can i still legally take them?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  mehrdadhassid replied 7 years ago.

A routine uirne drug test will not differentiate between the two drugs.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can a script that expired 3 months ago be used against me? can i still legaly take the script?

I'm not sure what you mean by an expired script. You mean expired drug?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes drug has expired on the bottle, it was xanax 1mg. expired on the bottle 3 months ago. I have a current valid script for ativan 1mg. will xanax and ativan show up as the same thing on a drug test for employment? can i still take my xanax even though the bottle expired?

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with (your) employment drug testing policies. You should probably check with your employees.

Good luck

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
if I provide history of being prescribed xanax can you write me a new script? Which I would pay you for the time write script and any exam question you may need to ask?

I'm sorry, we can't prescribe any meds online.

Good luck

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

thanks for your help, but I need to know if the script is mine is it still legal for me to take it after expiration?