Employment Law

JESUS CHRIST BLESS!SUE SCIF I SCARED 2 LAWYERS AWAY! I VERY…

Customer Question
JESUS CHRIST BLESS!SUE SCIF? I...
JESUS CHRIST BLESS!SUE SCIF? I SCARED 2 LAWYERS AWAY! I VERY GOOD LOOKING I AM ALWAYS LOOK FOR A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN(LAWYER) OR BETTER YET A POWERFULL SKILLED TECH. EMAIL ME [email protected], OR UNDER COVER IN THE US MAIL FROM TIME TO TIME THEY EVEN GIVE ME MY MAIL(ALTHOUGH THEY FOR GET MY FACE ALL THESE YEARS)ESQ. DAVID OWEN CRAWFORD,AT LARGE... Read full answer
JESUS CHRIST BLESS!SUE SCIF? I SCARED 2 LAWYERS AWAY! I VERY GOOD LOOKING I AM ALWAYS LOOK FOR A GOOD LOOKING WOMAN(LAWYER) OR BETTER YET A POWERFULL SKILLED TECH. EMAIL ME [email protected], OR UNDER COVER IN THE US MAIL FROM TIME TO TIME THEY EVEN GIVE ME MY MAIL(ALTHOUGH THEY FOR GET MY FACE ALL THESE YEARS)ESQ. DAVID OWEN CRAWFORD,AT LARGE FEDERAL BUILDING(it$ not that big)AIRPORT GD.,HONOLULU, HAWAII,ZIP ITNNN-NN-NNNN<IREMAIN A PUBLIC MINISTER IN JESUS CHRIST
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Employment Law
9/29/2009
Employment Lawyer: Jane Doe Deer, Employment Lawyer replied 9 years ago
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Employment Lawyer

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Sometimes I'm unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you.

Although it's usually five minutes, sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we are writing late at night, I may have to go to sleep and resume helping you the following morning.

I need the following information before I can answer your question:

Can you please tell me what your legal question is tonight?

I'll look forward to hearing from you,

Jane Doe Deer

JESUS CHRIST BLESS! MY CHILD HOOD DREAM WAS TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA! I NEED A LAWYER THAT (HAS ) OR IS NOT AFRAID TO SUE SCIF! THEY ARE THE 3rd LARGEST CAPITOL STRUCTURE ON THE PLANET IF NOT BIGGER! HOUSED IN THE DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE STATE OF CALIF. THEY KIBOSH THE FEEDING OF THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD FROM THE BREAD BASKET OF THE WORLD CALIF. AS FAR BACK AS EISENHOWER! SO ITs SHOULD COME AS NO SUPRISE THAT THEY ASKED ME TO JOIN THEM IN 1982? TO WORSHIP THE devil! THEY (SCIF) HAD ME SEXUALY MOLESTED IN THE HOLLWOOD SSA OFFICE IN 1982? AS SSA TIMELY OUTLAYS WERE SABOTAGED TO PREVENT ME FROM PURSUEING COMP. CLAIM!THE CONSIDERATION I AM ABLE TO PAY CAN ONLY COME OUT OF MY WINNING ! SUBROGATIONS ARE CALLED FOR IN WORKERS COMP. SOCIAL INSURANCE MATTTERS! MY VOTERS REGESTRATION HAS BEEN CANCELED AND EVEN WITH MY ROCKET SCIENCE I HAVENT FOUND CALIF. CAREING TO REINSTATE! I THIN THAT UNDER THE CONISTITUTION AS A PUBLIC MINISTER I BECOME AUTOMATICALY RESIDENT OF THE DISTRIC OF COLUMBIA WITH COURT OF ORIGINAL JURISDICTION THE SUPREAM COURT OF THE USA! UNDER THE CALIF. GOV.CODE OF OPERATIONS THEY MUST PAY 18% PERCENT FOR UNTIMELY PAYED WAGES & DEBTS! I HAD CATASTROPHIC VIOLENCE IN THE WORK PLACE INJURYS +OTHER INJURYS circa.1979 AT THE WORLD FAMIOUS WHISKY A GO GO AND SCIF SOLICITED ME ON A PAY PHONE ACROSS THE STREET AND ABROGATED A REHAB PORTER POSITION I HAD GARNERED WITH THE LA PORT AUTHORITY AS MARITIME WORK! ITS A LONG SHORE(HA) (HA) ! SCIF BROKE IN TO MY POST OFFICE BOX #11211 IN BEVERLY HILLS! SCIF ASKED ME TO JOIN THEM AND WORSHIP THE devil! I CONTACTED SEC # XXXXX OF THE CAL.LABOR CODE(JACK WEBB circa 1982?) THE SAME DAY ACTOR JACK WEBB PASSED ON! MY CLAIM # XXXXX AND WEBB AGREED TO PAY ME $3HUND.THOU. ! I WOULD HAVE SETTLED FOR $1,500 ! WEBB TOLD ME TO GO INTO THE DISTRICK OFFICE WHERE HE WOULD HAVE A $10,000 ADVANCE WAITING FOR ME ! THEY THREW ME OUT AT GUN POINT AND SAID THE HOME OFFICE DOES NOT TELL THE DISTRICk OFFICE HOW TO ADDMINISTER AND SETTLE ITS CASES! THE 2nd MOST RECIENT CONTACT WAS WHEN HOSTAGE HERE IN HAWAII circa.1999?or 2001?or 2003? ,I GOT LETTER FROM THE STATE OF HAWAII SUPREAM COURT ,WOMAN JUDGE TELLING ME ,SHE WAS SATISIFIED I NEEDED TO LEAVE THE SCIF ENTERPRISE ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO COLLECT MY WORKERS COMP! THE LETTER WAS STOLEN WHEN THE (LOCALs) REAPORTIONED MY 84 TOYOTA CELICA! COOKING THE BOOKS IS WHAT THE devil IS ALL ABOUT! I PRAY THAT THESE satan WORSHIPERS WILL REPENT AND THAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WILL HEAL OUR NATION! I REMAIN A PUBLIC MINISTER IN JESUS CHRIST
What is SCIF? What do the letters stand for?
JESUS CHRIST BLESS! MY CHILD HOOD DREAM WAS TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA! I NEED A LAWYER THAT (HAS ) OR IS NOT AFRAID TO SUE SCIF! THEY ARE THE 3rd LARGEST CAPITOL STRUCTURE ON THE PLANET IF NOT BIGGER! HOUSED IN THE DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE STATE OF CALIF. THEY KIBOSH THE FEEDING OF THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD FROM THE BREAD BASKET OF THE WORLD CALIF. AS FAR BACK AS EISENHOWER! SO ITs SHOULD COME AS NO SUPRISE THAT THEY ASKED ME TO JOIN THEM IN 1982? TO WORSHIP THE devil! THEY (SCIF) HAD ME SEXUALY MOLESTED IN THE HOLLWOOD SSA OFFICE IN 1982? AS SSA TIMELY OUTLAYS WERE SABOTAGED TO PREVENT ME FROM PURSUEING COMP. CLAIM!THE CONSIDERATION I AM ABLE TO PAY CAN ONLY COME OUT OF MY WINNING ! SUBROGATIONS ARE CALLED FOR IN WORKERS COMP. SOCIAL INSURANCE MATTTERS! MY VOTERS REGESTRATION HAS BEEN CANCELED AND EVEN WITH MY ROCKET SCIENCE I HAVENT FOUND CALIF. CAREING TO REINSTATE! I THIN THAT UNDER THE CONISTITUTION AS A PUBLIC MINISTER I BECOME AUTOMATICALY RESIDENT OF THE DISTRIC OF COLUMBIA WITH COURT OF ORIGINAL JURISDICTION THE SUPREAM COURT OF THE USA! UNDER THE CALIF. GOV.CODE OF OPERATIONS THEY MUST PAY 18% PERCENT FOR UNTIMELY PAYED WAGES & DEBTS! I HAD CATASTROPHIC VIOLENCE IN THE WORK PLACE INJURYS +OTHER INJURYS circa.1979 AT THE WORLD FAMIOUS WHISKY A GO GO AND SCIF SOLICITED ME ON A PAY PHONE ACROSS THE STREET AND ABROGATED A REHAB PORTER POSITION I HAD GARNERED WITH THE LA PORT AUTHORITY AS MARITIME WORK! ITS A LONG SHORE(HA) (HA) ! SCIF BROKE IN TO MY POST OFFICE BOX #11211 IN BEVERLY HILLS! SCIF ASKED ME TO JOIN THEM AND WORSHIP THE devil! I CONTACTED SEC # XXXXX OF THE CAL.LABOR CODE(JACK WEBB circa 1982?) THE SAME DAY ACTOR JACK WEBB PASSED ON! MY CLAIM # XXXXX AND WEBB AGREED TO PAY ME $3HUND.THOU. ! I WOULD HAVE SETTLED FOR $1,500 ! WEBB TOLD ME TO GO INTO THE DISTRICK OFFICE WHERE HE WOULD HAVE A $10,000 ADVANCE WAITING FOR ME ! THEY THREW ME OUT AT GUN POINT AND SAID THE HOME OFFICE DOES NOT TELL THE DISTRICk OFFICE HOW TO ADDMINISTER AND SETTLE ITS CASES! THE 2nd MOST RECIENT CONTACT WAS WHEN HOSTAGE HERE IN HAWAII circa.1999?or 2001?or 2003? ,I GOT LETTER FROM THE STATE OF HAWAII SUPREAM COURT ,WOMAN JUDGE TELLING ME ,SHE WAS SATISIFIED I NEEDED TO LEAVE THE SCIF ENTERPRISE ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO COLLECT MY WORKERS COMP! THE LETTER WAS STOLEN WHEN THE (LOCALs) REAPORTIONED MY 84 TOYOTA CELICA! COOKING THE BOOKS IS WHAT THE devil IS ALL ABOUT! I PRAY THAT THESE satan WORSHIPERS WILL REPENT AND THAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WILL HEAL OUR NATION!JUST A REMINDER TO ALL OUT or IN THER AS A CASE MAY BE THAT A A QUARUM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNLIMITED I AM GOING TO BE A VERY GENERIOUS UNCLE SAM! A FINDERS FEE ALONE SHOULD PUT YOUR KIDS KIDS THROUGT COLLEDGE! I REMAIN A PUBLIC MINISTER IN JESUS CHRIST

I don't see anything called "SCIF" under the dept of agriculture: http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/

I'm afraid I can't be of any help to you. Good luck to you. I'm going to opt out now.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a contract with previous employer that included a 15%
I have a contract with previous employer that included a 15% profit share benefit. In this contract it states if employment ends it will be paid out prorated before or by on April 15 of the following … read more
Attorney,
I am a RN who resigned from employment at a large dialysis
I am a RN who resigned from employment at a large dialysis company in December. Prior to my resignation the employer owed my more than $1000 in back pay. I sought to recover my fund throught the emply… read more
I have been with a consulting firm a year and as a
I have been with a consulting firm for over a year and as a condition of employment I was forced to sign a non-compete confidentiality agreement. I am the sole manager, licensed surveyor of the land s… read more
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Stop searching for answers—
I went through the EEOC on a matter that was deemed discrimination
I went through the EEOC on a matter that was deemed discrimination , for lack of a better option . The ruling was in favor of my employer. I had a hearing before the Peer Review Board and lost my job … read more
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
If I'm the plaintiff in an ADA (American Disabilities Act)
If I'm the plaintiff in an ADA (American Disabilities Act) suit, how do I know when it's appropriate to seek the cap of $300,000 in damages?… read more
RESPONDER9
RESPONDER9
My son is 27 and has been insulin dependent years with
My son is 27 and has been insulin dependent for 20 years with good control. A month ago his health insurance refused to cover his Lantus insulin and will only cover Levemir. In the past 2 weeks he has… read more
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My job requirements were changed and now I'm unable to do my
My job requirements were changed and now I'm unable to do my job so my employer has put me on short term disability what happens if I can't go back to work?… read more
If someone is discovered to have high blood sugar in a pre
If someone is discovered to have high blood sugar in a pre employment physical for a chemical plant job can they deny the person the job because of this issue?… read more
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq.
Managing Lawyer/Advocate,
i was questioned today by my human resource department about
i was questioned today by my human resource department about allegations of boss being racist… read more
Partner,
Good morning. I was terminated on 03/23/15. I was given till
Good morning. I was terminated on 03/23/15. I was given till 330pm to pack my personal belongings. At 1149am and current employee txt me to let me know that my personal belongings were already packed … read more
Lawyer,
This questions concerns defamation and libel. I work
This questions concerns defamation and libel. I work for a school district in Recently, an anonymous defamatory and libelous email was forward to just about everyone's email in the district. The email… read more
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Employment Lawyer,
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
One of my managers is single and I think he might be interested
One of my managers is single and I think he might be interested in me. I am a part of the pharmacy team at the store. Can I accept, if he asks me out on a date, or is that against the law?… read more
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter
Attorney,
Stop searching for answers—
Good Morni's ng,I have been a 100% disabled veteran on
Good Morni's ng, I have been a 100% disabled veteran on VA compensation and Social Security Disability since 2004. The VA mailed me an Employment Questionnaire that I must mail by March 30. Last year … read more
If nurses are contracted to provide examinations/care to patients
If nurses are contracted to provide examinations/care to patients and blood draws are required as part of the expected duties, if a needle stick occurs and/or exposure to an infectious agent, is the a… read more
, we are a small business and recently had a situation
Hello, we are a small business and recently had a situation where an employee (will call him employee #1) committed a crime and another employee (will call employee #2) repeatedly called the police to… read more
I didn't know I was getting a lawyer but one day I took my
I didn't know I was getting a lawyer but one day I took my gong daughter to school and teacher said you have been drinking but I never did it again. But one day five months later she said I smell alch… read more
Partner,
i was recently demoted due to failure of passing a certificate
i was recently demoted due to failure of passing a certificate test within a given time frame. there are many factors leading up to this situation, but now that im still working for the same company i… read more
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter
Attorney,
November 28, 2011 PLEASE HELP ME!!! My name is Reggie
November 28, 2011 PLEASE HELP ME!!! My name isXXXXX have an issue with a former employer, Broadband Construction Services. They hired me as a project manager – a sales subcontractor to recruit and man… read more