Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

My email address is wrong. My credit card was hacked. I need

Customer Question

My email address is wrong. My credit card was hacked. I need for someone to call me to help me fix account. My land,one is(###) ###-#### I can NOT reach you vis website!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: centurylink,***@******.*** is correct. The wrong on is***@******.***
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone or iPad. The hacker changed my pass word on uber acct
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I tried, can’t do because it wants me to verify email address can you please call me?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, on my iphone
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you going to call me
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Note : Please feel free to ignore the automated offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please fill out this form : https://help.uber.com/riders/article/i-think-my-account-has-been-hacked------?nodeId=f05c6c37-7dc0-497b-bebe-8e6c220545cf Explain the situation, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Uber account. Then uber security team will verify your informations and contact you later (1-3 days). Once done call your card carrier or bank report any unauthorized charges, then cancel your card and order a new one.

Thank you