Email

Who the knows ??? I don`t even know why I`m talking to you.

Customer Question
Who the hell knows...

Who the hell knows ??? I don`t even know why I`m talking to you. this is a new pc for me. I`m knew to windows 10. I tried to log on to my yahoo acc. and it won`t accept my password, SO, I thought I`ed try a gmail acc. doesn`t seem to work either THEN YOU SAID WECOME.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

NOT NOW

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I TRYED RESETTING PASS WORD BUT IT JUST KEPT ASKING ME TO SIGN IN. I HAVE HAD THAT PASSWORD ***** YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST THAT I AM 77 YEARS OLD AND ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND !!!!!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is anyone out there ?
5/19/2019
Email technician: KIIZ, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
KIIZ
KIIZ, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is***** to JustAnswer! You may see a Remote Assistance offer on your screen, this is totally optional.
The offer is a premium service please hold off on that for now. Also, the offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Please allow me a minute to review your question so that I may answer it in its entirety....

Due to the delayed response, I've taken the liberty of providing the following link and info:

https://yahoopasswordssupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/42000013544-how-to-reset-yahoo-password-forgot-yahoo-password-solution

Yahoo Customer Service Toll Free Number

1-***-***-****

For Yahoo password ***** help

Your satisfaction is my goal, I welcome any follow-up questions that you may have,
and your 5-star rating at the conclusion of my correspondence will be most appreciated.

I'll be your favorite friendly neighborhood Top Priority Geek!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My dad passed in July of 2018 and I would like to access his
My dad passed in July of 2018 and I would like to access his email and Facebook. How do I do so? … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I' trying to verify my email ****************@gmail.com.
i' trying to verify my email ****************@gmail.com … read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
My Facebook has been hacked. They changed email address and
My Facebook has been hacked. They changed email address and password. So it won't recognize my email or my phone number … read more
Rahul T
Rahul T
BE
Stop searching for answers—
Ive changed my EMail password so many times that I can't
Ive changed my EMail password ***** many times that I can't remember which one goes with it. Can U check n give it to me. My EMail address is. Paul****@gmai.com … read more
Pradeep Kumar S
Pradeep Kumar S
Bachelor's in Computer Application
I discontinued my old email. Now I have SO many companies
I discontinued my old email. Now I have SO many companies and people who can't contact me. I want to activate my old email. I don't know how. … read more
Anshul G
Anshul G
B.E. in computer science and engineering
It isn't my computer, it is my sbcglobal.net email. It has a
it isn't my computer, it is my sbcglobal.net email. It has a temporary lock and I cannot remember the answers to my security questions. … read more
IT Manager,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I can't remember my password to my Toshiba desktop
I can't remember my password ***** my Toshiba desktop. … read more
IT/Broadcast Engineer,
I am being asked for a password. I am trying to reset my
I am being asked for a password. I am trying to reset my password ***** I can not receive the code. … read more
Uran
Uran
IT Consultant, Network and System Admin,
Network Administration
Im trying to retrieve my password for lvhim:date and Im
Im trying to retrieve my password ***** lvhim:date and Im getting a password ***** lvher instead … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
I signed in to my account had to change pass word did that.
I signed in to my account had to change pass word did that. Signed out of gmail know I can;t sign back in because they say wrong password. … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
I am trying to restore my old gmail but i t remember my
Hi. I am trying to restore my old gmail but i don t remember my password … read more
David L
David L
Samsung j3 prim. [email protected] Moblie phone.
How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?… read more
IT Manager,
Stop searching for answers—
Cant access my old email and I need to reset my password. I
Cant access my old email and I need to reset my password *****: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: I need to log back in to my LinkedIn account … read more
cvd4311
cvd4311
Computer Analyst,
I got a new iPad but when I downloaded my data from iCloud
Hi, I got a new iPad but when I downloaded my data from iCloud my gmail account is empty! Never had this happen, done this with three other iPads and this wasn't an issue. Other problem is I can't rem… read more
It Support Specialist,
I need help getting into my account. I forgot my password
I need help getting into my account. I forgot my password ***** the yahoo help center doesn't help me get it back … read more
IT Manager,
Was having trouble viewing my newly downloaded emails with
Was having trouble viewing my newly downloaded emails with my yahoo acct on my iPhone 6. So I deleted account then reopen it but system doesn't recognize one of my 2 secret questions … read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
I just got a new phone and I can't log in to my email. They
I just got a new phone and I can't log in to my email … read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
My husband passed away a while ago.I ,t know the password or
My husband passed away a while ago.I don,t know the password ***** the correct E-mail for me now I need help with new password &E-mail or I might as well quite my service.Help Please. … read more
GeekGal
GeekGal
IT Director,
Bachelors Degree