Email

I cannot sign into my gmail i have forgot my password and…

Customer Question
Hello i cannot sign...

Hello i cannot sign into my gmail i have forgot my password ***** the cell n umber to my account has changed

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes on my cell phone, but cannot access it on my computer
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone nuymbher on file has been changed and i dont think i have security questions set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My new cell number is *****(***) ***-****, if i could get a verificatiuon code to this nerw number i would be able to access my email

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
4/14/2019
Email technician: Alex Royce,
 replied 2 months ago
Alex Royce

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** it's a pleasure to be able to assist you here today :) Are you ready to get started?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Forgot amazon password. Change was going smoothly until I
Forgot amazon password. Change was going smoothly until I listed a mobile number. A code was sent to a gmail account in my name I never use. Need to go thru***@******.***. Trying to pay for Acorn on N… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
Wife cannot access her gmail account. Forget password and
Wife cannot access her gmail account. Forget password ***** phone number used has been changed and unable to update info … read more
IT Manager,
My cell phone was stolen and in settong up new phone i have
my cell phone was stolen and in settong up new phone i have anew gmail address which loads automatically. my problem is accessing my old gmail address as it no longer seems to be linked with my phone … read more
Technical Support Executive,
Engineering Diploma
Stop searching for answers—
How are have a Gmail account Style my business and get Back
How are have a Gmail account Style my business and get Back into my Gmail account phone number to Down … read more
IT Manager,
Cannot login to google. forgot password. when I go thru all
cannot login to google. forgot password. when I go thru all steps to create new password ***** finally asks me for email address were it will get back to me. The email address it has on file is old de… read more
IT Manager,
I forgot my gmail password. I did but the phone number
I forgot my gmail password JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices? Customer: No JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Custo… read more
Karthik
Karthik
Senior Engineer,
Bachelor of Engineering
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
We just got my wife a new smart phone to replace the one
We just got my wife a new smart phone to replace the one that broke. All her contacts were backed up to an old gmail address whose password ***** forgot. To change her password, we'd have to use a pho… read more
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Engineer,
Electronics & communication engineering
I had a work cell phone and a work email for a company I no
i had a work cell phone and a work email for a company I no longer work for. I cant get into my gmail because i forgot my password ***** dont have that cell phone or email address anymore to verify my… read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
I just need to change my gmail password because i forgot it.
I just need to change my gmail password ***** i forgot it. … read more
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Engineer,
Electronics & communication engineering
I am trying to access my Gmail account and I am getting a
I am trying to access my Gmail account and I am getting a message that Google cannot verify that it is me trying to access the account. They ask fo my password, but unfortunately, I cannot remember th… read more
IT Manager,
I have forgotten my password and am trying to get it insink
I have forgotten my password ***** am trying to get it insink with my computer … read more
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Engineer,
Electronics & communication engineering
I havehad a gmail account for many years but recently had
I havehad a gmail account for many years but recently had problems accessing gmail. Several people have tried to help me and this has resulted in several attempts to change password ***** to no avail!… read more
IT Manager,
Stop searching for answers—
Just retired. Gmail verification has work phone and email
Just retired. Gmail verification has work phone and email info as security data. Work related phone and email disconnected. Need to rest gmail password. … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
I cannot access my gmail account which is. I get a message
I cannot access my gmail account which is***@******.***. I get a message that says that I changed my password ***** Saturday but I did not do so. What we did do on Saturday was list my email addeess a… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
It is not my email ~ but I guess it's affecting everything.
It is not my email ~ but I guess it's affecting everything. I can't get my Google account to set up, using a different email address, and can't find how I changed that... But anyway, they send me acce… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
It is one of my email addresses I have a new iphone and need
it is one of my email addresses I have a new iphone and need to reenter the password ***** a gmail account other than this one I apparently changed the password ***** years ago but don't remember it a… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
I forgot password for my gmail acct. [email protected] the
I forgot password ***** my gmail acct.***@******.*** the recovery email is***@******.***. and that email is not accessiable. My gmail that I can be reached out is***@******.*** my Name is Tamara (Tamm… read more
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech
I cannot access my gmail account. I do not remember my
I cannot access my gmail account. I do not remember my password ***** cannot get past through the e-mail account requested to send the reset password ***** I just set up a new account?… read more
Michelle
Michelle
Manager operations,