Email

Im trying to create a gmail acct for my wife. Either phone…

Customer Question
Im trying to create...

Im trying to create a gmail acct for my wife

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either phone or laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either phone or laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sent message from my gmail to hers that i tried to create and it said couldnt send didnt recog address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
2/14/2019
Email technician: Rennan Lui, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you.

Just a heads up, for email password ***** it will depend on how well you know your personal information, If you forget one of those, it will be not be possible to open the account.

i have a gmail acct i tried to set one up for my wife with out successno i would like to know why the acct i just set on gmail is not showing active

ok no problem,

did you happen to create teh account already?

then i tried to send an email to her acct and it said it did not recognize acct

ok we will need to check

can you give me her gmail account?

couldnt find the account . are you sure this is the account is correct?

that is the one they sad accepted

are you sure? have you emailed her using this email before?

no i just tried to set it up 25 min ago

then its not even being created.

can you create this email again for me?

by going back to create gmail .com?

yes. please

the email id is till available which means you can still re create it.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Im back on my tablet. My girlfriend's device is the one
My girlfriend's device is the one that's stuck,rca maven pro,1 1/2 years old … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Bachelor of computer application
For some reason i cant access one of my gmail accts and is
for some reason i cant access one of my gmail accts and is linked to my phone and contacts … read more
Ruthvik C
Ruthvik C
High School
Jess I have my wife"s computer that i cant get into her scan
Hi Jess I have my wife"s computer that i cant get into her scan fingerprint doesn't work and her email is old when I want to change the pin so I Can't get a new pin number … read more
ManojChaitanya Thiru
ManojChaitanya Thiru
Technical Support Engineer,
Intermediate
Stop searching for answers—
I have a gmail account i cannot access from my laptop and
i have a gmail account i cannot access from my laptop and tablet but i can on my phone. Last time i tried to recovery the information it said i had to create a new user acct, so I did. I would like to… read more
IT Manager,
I can't get into my email account, Hotmail, Microsoft
Microsoft prevented me from getting into my account - my computer is registered under my wife's name - so it asked for her information (email) - now I can't find my email account. Her email is with gmail… read more
Byron
Byron
PC Support Tech,
My daughter has a new phone and we cant get into her gmail
Hi my daughter has a new phone and we cant get into her gmail acct … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I belive my g mail acct has been hacked. Im getting some
I belive my g mail acct has been hacked. Im getting some accts that i havent opened. How can i find out? … read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
I have used gmail boomerang and I need assistance. Usually
Yes, Boomerang says the receiver has not clicked on my email and Im worried about her… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
The issue is with my wife's gmail, ever since i up graded my
Hi, the issue is with my wife's gmail , ever since i up graded my xfinity server she no longer can get into her gmail acct. we tried every suggestion, but the problem is the phone number Google has as… read more
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Associate's Degree
I have been without access to my Google and Facebook
PLEASE HELP! I have been without access to my Google and Facebook accounts until the first of last month. I have forgotten both passwords. Also, I no longer have a cell phone only a land line. How can… read more
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Systems Administrator,
Diplom
I can receive email but cannot send it.. All three. I
I unloaded the email account and got a new password. … read more
IT Manager,
Having trouble verifying my email, i posted on gmail help
having trouble verifying my email, i posted on gmail help forum and couldnt verify it, i created it yrs ago and i cant get back into it … read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I work remotely from home. My boss uses outlook via
I work remotely from home. My boss uses outlook via microsoft exchange. I use gmail. I am not receiving any of her emails to my gmail. I can send to her, but do not receive from her. They were going t… read more
IT/Broadcast Engineer,
I am trying to reset my wife's smart phone after she tryed
i am trying to reset my wife's smart phone after she tryed to reset its password, i get as far as it asking for a phone number to send a verification and them i'm in a never ending loop … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I really need your help because my verizon 4g phone is
Hello my name is***** and I really need your help because my verizon 4g phone is locked after I installed a new sim card google said that they can not verify that any of the accounts or passwords are … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I am not a techie and I need your help. I have an android
Hi, my name is Maureen. I am not a techie and I need your help. I have an android phone that got a bug. Verdon wiped out my phone and got rid of the bug. I downloaded my apps from the cloud. When I we… read more
Network Engineering Diploma
Hi chris, Chris I went to the spoke site you suggested but
Hi chris, Chris I went to the spoke site you suggested but couldnt find anything on my wife so I put in my details and didnt come up with anything either....... This isnt correct......i sighned up to … read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
somehow I have setup my google email account wrong--my wife
somehow I have setup my google email account wrong--my wife is getting my emails as well as her own--in fact she's getting some emails of mine that I'm not even getting--how do I stop my emails from g… read more
Cris
Cris