Email

I am locked out of my email and cannot figure out the

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my email and cannot figure out the password ***** it asks to send it to my phone or email I have the same mobile device but different phone number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I had to make a new email account to get... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I had to make a new email account to get into other things to do to have an email account but my phone goes back and forth between the two that I have and most of my information and most of my applications automatically log to the old one that I can't get into

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it asks my mother's name which is Janet ********* ****** but that doesn't seem to work and the phone number that's recorded with the email is not the same phone number to this phone anymore that is an old phone number and I won't receive a text to that number anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the email number the email that I am currently locked out of is ********gmail.com

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email

This is my email that I am locked out of *******gmail.com. I have the same phone but not the same #, so when it asks to send a text to my phone to change the pass word that # has been changed what do I need to do to verify I am who I am and this is my email and I need the password ***** it or to change the password. The thing is I was incarcerated for two years I had to turn on the old phones that I had so the number changed on that phone but everything I have set up is still in that phone but can't access it because it logged me out of my Google account because it was so long since I logged in please help me.

10/28/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 8 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I absolutely still do need help this has been driving me crazy I'm locked out of everything in my phone all my applications and I can't get into none of my emails my old emails that is I have hundreds of pictures stored I tried to get a new email set up a new email and for some reason when I logged that email in and it automatically goes back to my other email too so I need to be able to get into my old email

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I have already paid $36 for help and received no help finally get someone to talk to and you're asking me for more money are you scamming me how much money do I need to keep paying before I get help that will add up to a total of $75 that I paid

Im going to have to think about this can I get back to you at another time. It said originally that I pay $5 and there will be a $31 fee for the service and now you're telling me another $39 I'm a little suspicious now because this is not what was explained I was already charged for a service that I didn't receive

OK

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have my username and password to my email and I had to get
I have my username and password ***** my email and I had to get a new phone and my new password ***** saved on my old phone I have my old password ***** my security question I set up but it won't let … read more
Lakshman Reddy
Lakshman Reddy
B.Sc
I am locked out of my email account. My son's name is
Second opinion] I am locked out of my email account… read more
VanHilton M
VanHilton M
Computer Technician,
Bachelor of Science and Information Technology
My ex went into my account and changed my password and
My ex went into my account and changed my password ***** recovery email and phone number and I have no way what so ever to be able to get that info from him. I know his phone number but not the email … read more
AMANDA DIAZ
AMANDA DIAZ
Associate of Science
Stop searching for answers—
I set up an Gmail account for my 9 year old daughter and we
My name is Antonio ******** and I set up an Gmail account for my 9 year old daughter and we had to hard reset her phone but we can't remember the the password ***** the account which is a***********@g… read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I got my phone stolen sometime early yesterday morning and
I got my phone stolen sometime early yesterday morning and these people have hacked all my account my bank account my Yahoo account my Google account my PayPal account if taken almost $3,000 and I can… read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
I'm trying to access my email account but I forgot my
Hi I'm trying to access my email account but I forgot my password ***** I don't have the same phone number however my account is still linked to my old phone number but it shouldn't be … read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Years ago, i had an e-mail address - elkcha****. this was on
Years ago, i had an e-mail address - elkcha****. this was on my laptop as well. Quite some time ago, I started a gmail account - 61elkcha****. Today, I signed on like i usually do and the google e-mai… read more
chaitanya reddy
chaitanya reddy
Technical Support Engineer,
BTECH
Due to forgetting password and old pn number i can not
due to forgetting password ***** old pn number i can not access my gmal … read more
David L
David L
I forgot my password, and every question I answer they say
I forgot my password, and every question I answer they say it's not right. Example: I know my mom was born in Hurst, Illinois, and I also was, but they say it isn't correct. Plus - they say they'll se… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
Google has me locked out of my email account. All of a
Google has me locked out of my email account. All of a sudden, about 2 weeks ago, it started asking for my password. It won't accept any password ***** give it, it calls me on my old phone # from 5 ye… read more
David L
David L
A time ago,I had email adress with yahoo. One day I was
Hello, /this is ***** *****, A long time ago,I had email adress with yahoo. One day I was locked out due to some kind of Security situation. Now when I try to pull up another email address my email wi… read more
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Professor,
PhD
I have been locked out of my email Erin Grace at gmail.com
I have been locked out of my email Erin Christine Grace at gmail.com because I cannot recover it with my cell phone because my cell phone was lost and I could not get the number back. The number was *… read more
It Support Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
I can not get into my old email ;my password does not work
I can not get into my old email***@******.*** ;my password ***** not work and last week Dec. 3, I was locked out mof my account. I had to change my sbcglobal account password ***** get an att,net acco… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
My emails have been locked out which locked my phone also
my emails have been locked out which locked my phone also please help me have been locked since sunday morning and have change passwords a lot can not fix please help … read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
I changed my phone number, forgot my password, cannot log
I changed my phone number, forgot my password, cannot log on. new phone number is (***) ***-**** no, that was my old my new is (***) ***-**** … read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
I cant recover my account because i dont have the phone i
i cant recover my account because i dont have the phone i use to get a text I had to send it in and i cant get to my email so i can get my store credit with wal mart on a gift card they are sending me… read more
AAS Information Technology
I can't sign into my outlook account. It won't take my email
I can't sign into my outlook account. It won't take my email address, I have two of them connected to the account. I used my phone number to reset password ***** it still won't take it. Since I tried … read more
It Support Specialist,
My 10 year old son forgot s outlook account password and has
My 10 year old son forgot his outlook account password ***** has been locked out after too many unsuccessful attempts. The two step verification process sends code to email (which worked fine) and the… read more
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio