Email

Forgot password and cannot log into primary gmail account.

Forgot password ***** cannot...

Forgot password ***** cannot log into primary gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My old phone cause passomword was setvto autosave .but om my new phone its not so cant log in due to forgetting password
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Did all that i get cant verify this is your accounts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to reset password

My primary email i cant get into is***@******.***
I created a temporary gmail for now
8/23/2018
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert, Email Agent

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is*****
You may see a Secure Remote Assistance offer on your screen. This is optional.

Can you tell me the email address please?
Regards John

John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert, Email Agent
This is the one i need my password *****

Hey are you using mac or windows?

Using my phine i dont havelaptop or pcStill there

Yes - what part of the recovery does it fail?

verifying its mine

Yes is this the phone or data of birth or what?

When i got my accountPhone im on nowAre u able to assist?

Yes can you confirm you cell phone number?

Yes - If they approve the account it will have instructions on how to regain access will be sent via SMS in 24 hours

Is this session done?

Yes I have disconenct please let me know when you get the recovery informations

I will ty

Thank you

Ive not teceived recovery info to reset password

Did you get any text messages?

NoNon for recovery

Any from Google at all?

Nothing

Will look into sorry about that - that's odd

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I forgot the password to my google account, and i have an
hey so i forgot the password ***** my google account, and i have an old phone number that i cant get access to. I tried to recover it but its not letting me. I have my snapchat with that google accoun… read more
Amaresha K
Amaresha K
BE
Computer did an update. Now we can not access email due to
computer did an update. Now we can not access email due to not remembering our password. tried to reset password ***** are unable to answer all the questions required. … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Bachelor of computer application
Unable to log in forgot my password. Cant logged in. 202 602
Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?… read more
BobC
BobC
Masters
Stop searching for answers—
I cant get log in to my old email due to me forgetting the
i cant get log in to my old email***@******.*** due to me forgetting the password. the phone number that i put in the account for verification i dont have anymore and i dont have a facebook. i have a … read more
BobC
BobC
Masters
I have an old gmail account and cannot access due to no
I have an old gmail account and cannot access due to no computer and forgot password ***** can I recover the account … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I really want my old email back. Gmail. Phone. I have
I really want my old email back JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: Gmail JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Custo… read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
TO RECOVER MY OLD GMAIL GOOGGLE ACCOUNT. FROM 2012 ----. ITS
IM TRYING TO RECOVER MY OLD GMAIL GOOGGLE ACCOUNT. FROM 2012 ---- . ITS UNDER the name of***@******.***. But i cant remember my password, so thats why i cant log into it … read more
Satheeshkumar S M
Satheeshkumar S M
Bachelor of Engineering
When I got another phone number I didn't change it with
when I got another phone number I didn't change it with google and I have another phone and I cant access my mail … read more
David L
David L
I have been having a big problem logging into my gmail
I have been having a big problem logging into my gmail account. I forgot my password ***** the email on my account no longer exist. Its an old work email that I do not have access too. I am also unabl… read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I got a new phone yesterday and my gmail is automatically
I got a new phone yesterday and my gmail is automatically signed in on my old phone so I forgot my password. Everything it is asking to get a new password ***** ***** working. I even created a new ema… read more
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Owner,
I cant sign into my account i lost my old phone number and
i cant sign into my account i lost my old phone number and now i cant sign in … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
I forgot my password for my google account I also now have a
I forgot my password ***** my google account I also now have a different phone … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Stop searching for answers—
Password I keep putting it in and it says wrong password we
Password ***** keep putting it in James and it says wrong password ***** need time to research it I been trying to get my gmail for months … read more
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Can't log into gmail. No but someone in england tried
no but someone in england tried yesterday. I got a notification om that yesterday. … read more
Jeff Ray
Jeff Ray
Graduate of B.S. Computer Science
I forgot my email password and trying to recovery my account
I forgot my email password ***** trying to recovery my account but it keep saying that it can not verify that it is me when I answered that security questions … read more
Computer Support Specialist,
I can't log into my gmail because I forgot my password, my
I can't log into my gmail because I forgot my password, my recovery email is an old one from high school I cannot access anymore, and the recover phone number is ***** old phone number … read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
I bought a new phone on 10th of tj, Gmail and I accidently
Gmail and I accidently pressed factory reset and cannot access my account due to forgot password … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Second opinion] I cannot log into my account I dont have the
Second opinion] hello I cannot log into my account I dont have the phone numbers that I used to have, is there anyway you could give me a temp password ***** I can log into my account, as I forgot it… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,