Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get onto my yahoo email because I dont have…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get onto my yahoo email because I dont have access to the phone they want a recovery code for or the back up email address.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I am not unfortunately

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have the phone number but no access to the actual phone as it was discontinued a month or so ago and no security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah my phone was stolen when I was traveling through Europe and I need to get in asap in order to fill out a job application, thank you for your help!

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
my email address is***@******.*** thats the email I cant get access to.
8/6/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 9 days ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
thank you for answering Ive been trying to get in for a good while

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.