Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a HP Pavilion. My gmail is using Outlook. How do I…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Pavilion. My gmail is using Outlook. How do I switch to Google?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

I'm not sure. I'm not too computer literate. trying hard to learn though.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. all I have really done is shopping on line, use my gmail and send messages. I'm working on a home based business and I was told Google was much better than Outlook .I want to be able to save mail in folders and am having much difficulty doing this with outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. much I need to learn but that's for later

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Email
8/6/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 10 days ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
No. In all the time I had I figured it out myself.
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Absolutely not!!! I SAID I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF. 5 dollars waisted!!! I will no longer require your services!!
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Order ID# ***** PLEASE CANCEL!!! Keep the 5$. I want nothing more from you!!!
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
SCAM!!!!!!