Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I sent a email to Thunderbird stating: I made emails fonts…

Customer Question
I sent a email...

I sent a email to Thunderbird stating: I made emails fonts larger, but program words, like Inbox, Drafts, & folders for my emails are tiny. Help. They responded by suggesting that do this add-on:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer-for-tb/ However, It told me it doesn't work with my Firefox Quantum. any help appreciated.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like the actual Thunderbird program to off ways that I could enlarge their words, not just my emails.

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Email
7/11/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 10 days ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.