Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to explain to a human please. Gmail. I paid a bill…

Customer Question
I need to explain...

I need to explain to a human please

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I paid a bill for my step daughter over a year ago and ever since then I get emails sent to her I applied to awards and her first name is ***** ***** name but all other is my information

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

So many that I have deleted syncing I have deleted account that I lost my photos, my contacts, my phone usages and I went to store of help"AND THEY DID NOT HELP OF RECOVERING MY CONTACTS I FIGURED IT OUT BY MY SELF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

CAN YOU PLEASE CONNECT ME TO A HUMAN

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Email
7/11/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 days ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Okay, a human here now.

How can I help you here? What kind of issue is it, email contacts?