Email

I am unable to log into my account online. I attempted to…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to log into my account online. I attempted to change e-mail address and forgot to put the @ sign in the address line. Now it will not recognize my old address so I can log in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/9/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

d**@earthling.net is my login to Centurylink and when trying to change it I messed up and forgot to put the @ sign in my new e-mail address and can not get into my account now

I can no longer access my Centurylink account

Are you using a web browser to access your emails? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

I am trying to log into my Centurylink account on their web site

Are you trying to access your Centurylink account OR your email account?

My Centurylink account

Do you remember your password ***** your Centurylink account?

Ok. Please do these steps:

Using a web browser, please go to this URL or link below:
https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do

Now, on that page, on the Sign In box on the left side, enter your FULL email address (*****@******.***)

Then enter your password ***** click the Sign In button.

Please tell me what happens.

It does not recognize my login

What exactly is the error message? Is your password *****? If yes, please try to reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password ***** and follow the prompt.

I checked and your username is ***** ***** their database. Are you still with Centurylink as your ISP right now?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I need to get in contact with Yahoo. I have an e mail
I need to get in contact with Yahoo. I have an e mail account with them, however, they deleted all my e mails and I need them for court purposes. Is there a way to recover an old e mail address? … read more
Lakshman Wogmode
Lakshman Wogmode
BCA
Years ago, i had an e-mail address - elkcha****. this was on
Years ago, i had an e-mail address - elkcha****. this was on my laptop as well. Quite some time ago, I started a gmail account - 61elkcha****. Today, I signed on like i usually do and the google e-mai… read more
chaitanya reddy
chaitanya reddy
Technical Support Engineer,
BTECH
I can't get into my e-mail. My e-mail must have expired, as
I can't get into my e-mail. My e-mail must have expired, as well as my password. Please help. … read more
Support Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
It's my yahoo email account someone has accessed it through
It's my yahoo email account someone has accessed it through my email … read more
Computer Scientist,
On May 15, my bank managed to wipe out my computer settings
Hello, on May 15, my bank managed to wipe out my computer settings for my gmail. account***@******.***. I cannot for the life of me remember my password (s). I have managed to get back onto my two other gmail accounts***@******.*** and***@******.***. I even was able to have gmail send a verification code to my work email***@******.***. however when I type it in the gmail says it doesn't recognize my gmail address of***@******.*** I will not accept my phone number(###) ###-####either which I have had forever. I usually use four or five passwords some of which are different languages. but it would seem the combinations ie. capital letters, numbers, etc annoy the program. I am desperate to get into my***@******.*** as this is my main e-mail address and i have a ton of archived material on it. What to do? … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
My Google account e-mail address is no longer valid - it was
My Google account e-mail address is no longer valid - it was a company e-mail and I am now retired. That e-mail is my recovery e-mail, and I am in a do-loop. My password ***** ***** up, and the only l… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Yesterday I received a message someone tried to sign-in and
Yesterday I received a message someone tried to sign-in and google blocked this sign in. I verified that yes it was not me as I live in Albufeira and someone tried to log in from Lisbon. I requested t… read more
bbao
bbao
Freelance IT Consultant,
I forgot my password. The telephone number Yahoo has so I
I forgot my password. The telephone number Yahoo has so I can receive the password ***** phone is an old number, not my current number. So I cannot use any help I can find on yahoo's website. … read more
Benjamin Nichols
Benjamin Nichols
Computer Systems Administrator,
I rogot my AIM password so I cant log into my facebook an
I rogot my AIM password ***** I cant log into my facebook an computer due to never looging out on my smart phone , my account has been hacked and I want to retreive my password ?… read more
Computer Scientist,
I forgot my password ***** an old yahoo enail adress that I've tried logging in so many
I forgot my password ***** an old yahoo enail adress that I've tried logging in so many times yahoo has locked me out. When help.yahoo sends call them I do than the phone line directs me back to the h… read more
Computer Scientist,
Since you have changed to .com, you have me LOCKED OUT of my
Since you have changed to .com, you have me LOCKED OUT of my e-mail acct and do not recognize my password. PLEASE contact me by phone asap xxxxxxxxxx my user name is***@******.*** You are not acceptin… read more
hello Jason, I am hoping you can help me. My son accidentally
hello Jason, I am hoping you can help me. My son accidentally deleted my Hotmail account off his x box and put his name and stuff instead. Now I am not getting any emails and when I try to log in, it … read more
Computer Scientist,
Stop searching for answers—
I think I have a Google account. The password XXXXX to set
I think I have a Google account. The password XXXXX to set up the account does not work. My internet provider is out of business and I can not receive emails on that account. My g-mail account is new … read more
Cory
Cory
setup new account for my business and now i am unable to access
setup new account for my business and now i am unable to access it and when I reset my pass word it has different details than I typed in ? Where has my new email site gone?… read more
Computer Scientist,
I cannot remember my secret questions answer for my yahoo
I cannot remember my secret question's answer for my yahoo e mail account. I think my mail was hacked and now I cannot get into it at all.… read more
Computer Scientist,
[email protected] hacked into today by [email protected] -
[email protected] hacked into today by [email protected] - unable to rectify on line rogue emails being forwarded to contacts - no 2 have notified me by phone email contact [email protected]… read more
Support Specialist,
I have been informed that my "free internet ID" has been dropped.
I have been informed that my "free internet ID" has been dropped. I cannot log into my email account. The log in does not recognize my password. what's the answer?… read more
Computer Scientist,
I have had a Pogo account for Over 10 years. This year I changed
I have had a Pogo account for Over 10 years. This year I changed my e-mail address and updated my account. For many months I have been playing pogo with no problem. All of a sudden I can't login and i… read more
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Systems Administrator,
Diplom