Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password yesterday for my google account and…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** for my google account and now don't have anything in any of my menus..

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my computer and that is how we are in touch

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Do you want the phone number?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

It sounds as though you may have accidentally created a new gmail account, Please look in the top right portion of the browser window for a circle with a photo or an initial in it. Please click on that and you will see the email address associated with the account that you are currently logged into. Please let me know if it is the correct account.