Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email and Facebook dropped from my phone. Not recently…

Customer Question
My email and Facebook...

My email and Facebook dropped from my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not recently phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tried to get on online. Note email gone. Email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have password ***** either account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

are you trying to access your facebook and email? or lost the phone? please advise. thanks