Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't open my gmail account. It says my password was

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my gmail account. It says my password ***** changed and I didn't do that.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have tried all the options to get into it and it verifies it has sent a code to an old old email address that I had years ago. Of course I can't get to that to erase it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

4 0r 5 days ago
almost a week ago

Can you please click my link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

And follow the steps to reset your password

Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.

Let me know how you go please