Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I just play the music on my music list. Gmail. My my…

Customer Question
How can I just...

How can I just play the music on my music list.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What ever the phone has told me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

Galaxy 9s+

And where is the music currently?

On my play list.
On my play list though you guys

Which play list? Please be more detailed as there are many types of playlists

It is though you guys and it just my play list. I put in a title to a song it plays ani say and it to my list.

Are you referring to Google Music ? As we do not have play lists.

No it's though pandora. I look up a song it plays and the I it say add to my list of downlaod.

ok, do you have the pandora app installed on your phone?

ok, so open the app and you play your music from there

Let me know how you go please

It plays one song and then it goes right to a music station.

Are you using the free version?

Didn't know there was one.

yes, there is a free and paid version and the free version stops after each song

Ok. So I have to do the pay version to just play my list.

yes, they force this to play your songs continuously sorry

That's ok. Thank for the help.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.