Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My cell phone had 2 gmail accounts. [email protected]

Customer Question
My cell phone had...

My cell phone had 2 gmail accounts.***@******.*** and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

No 000 after second one errror when I was at Verizon one of my accounts were not sinking so I said I don't use either much so delete the one knot sinking.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Now my calendar doesn't have any info on it because it was linked to the account with 777 that was deleted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the***@******.*** reconnected.... I don't remember password and I tried saying forgot password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
I want to reconnect my account***@******.*** as it was deleted when I went to Verizon and they said this one wasn't sinking..... My calendar was connected to this account NOW my calendar doesn't have ANY of my information appointments, birthdays, vacations, etc etc etc...... can you help me
phone number to talk to a person
6/1/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happened when you tried to reset the password?

Please let me know

Buyers remorse cancel and refund my money
No more money
Cancel my order and refund my money!!!!!!!!!