Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Has my Payment for 3 tickets to the Cartier Exhibition been…

Customer Question
Has my Payment for...

Has my Payment for 3 tickets to the Cartier Exhibition been processed. It seemed to time out just as I attempted to pay.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Westnet

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Any of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don’t understand the question

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Did you receive a confirmation email for your ticket purchase?

Did you check your payment method to see if it has been debited?