Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been hacked somehow and cannot access my account. I'm…

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked somehow and cannot access my account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm sure at this point I am

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than it is extremely urgent remove their access

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if it is your email account? Please tell me about your email service provider. gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.